About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, February 13, 2012

DOWNLOAD MY NYC SAMPLE SALE APP

I have been away for a long time and want to catch up on what I have been working on. My APP has finally launched and we are up to a 122 downloads since January 26th. I am pretty excited about it as it's the only APP of it's kind and there are currently over 1 million APPs for the iPhone. Can you believe it? There are a few other sample sale APPs but most seem to be out of business and the ones that are still in business do not offer the very cool location awareness feature our NYC SampleSales APP offers. If you're not already aware the location awareness feature is something truly special, it tracks the user's location and can notify the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of their location. For example, if I am on Lafayette and Grand St. in NYC it will notify me of the Calypso St. Barth Au Marche Women's Outlet on 426 Broome st. I recently bought a beautiful beaded dress that once retailed for $700 and I got it for around $220. If you like Calypso's laid back beach style this is one of NYC's best kept secret. It's definitely one of those places you have to check often as some days they have great deals and others well um, not so great.

The NYC SAMPLE SALES can help you save tons on great designer pieces and get the essential staples you need for your wardrobe.

Download today and see:

0 comments:

Post a Comment